Important Announcement - FORUM
An open forum will be held on Zoom concerning the care of COVID-19 positive patients in the community.
Date: 18 November
Time: 7.00 to 8.00pm
The forum is accessed via Zoom.
Why is it important for GPs to attend? It is an opportunity for you and your colleagues to get your questions answered.
Questions such as:
- How is COVID-19 currently being managed?
- How will it affect GPs and their practices?
- What is the likely impact on General Practice as we move towards a "COVID normal” state?
- How will the tertiary and primary sectors integrate management?
The Northern NSW Local Health District (NNSWLHD), Healthy North Coast, NorDocs and Aboriginal medical services are coordinating and inviting GPs from Tweed Heads to Grafton.
The presenters on the night will be:-
- Wayne Jones, Chief Executive, NNSWLHD
- Monika Wheeler, Director Wellness, Healthy North Coast
- Dr Paul Douglas, Director Public Health
- Dr Sarah Coghill, Infectious Physician
- Lisa Beasley, General Manager Community Health