Nordocs magazine – your best way of reaching Northern Rivers GPs (2020)
Nordocs magazine is the magazine and online journal and e-newsletter of the Northern Rivers Medical Network.
Nordocs magazine is the best way for any company or organisation offering services or products to local medical practitioners to make contact directly with the key clinicians and their practices.
The journal has considerable interest to doctors and other healthcare providers beyond the NSW Northern Rivers region. However, its focus will be local.
Being locally focused, our articles and advertising will be well-read and able to produce real results for those businesses targeting this influential market.
Who should advertise in Nordocs magazine?
Any organisation, company or individual offering services or products used by GPs and specialists, and their practices stands to benefit from making direct contact with our readership.
These will include –
- Referral services such as medical specialists, diagnostics, private hospitals and allied health professionals, both in the Northern Rivers as well as within the region’s referral footprint, such as the Gold Coast, Brisbane and Sydney
- Manufacturers and distributors of pharmaceuticals and other therapeutics, including rehabilitation equipment
- Retailers of consumer goods such as motor vehicles, investment real estate, travel bookings
- Taxation and investment advisers
- Operators of accommodation facilities such as B & Bs that would appeal to visiting locum and other clinical staff.
The cost of advertising in Nordocs magazine
Annual Sponsorships - 2020
Gold ($6,200) & Silver ($3,800).
(Assistance with preparing copy/photos can be provided by arrangement.)
Buying a Gold Nordocs magazine sponsorship entitles the sponsor to the following –
- Logo of organization in the magazine and in the online Issuu format and PDF published every quarter.
- Logo prominent on the Nordocs magazine website.
- Logo prominent at least monthly in the the Nordocs magazine e-newsletter
- Full-page ad in each magazine / Issuu / PDF of Nordocs magazine
- (or ½ page ad and ½ page editorial article (with photo/s if desired) in each edition of Nordocs magazine)
A Silver Nordocs magazine sponsorship entitles the sponsor to the following
- Logo of organization in the magazine and in the online Issuu and PDF published once every quarter.
- Logo prominent on the Nordocs magazine website.
- Logo prominent at least monthly in the Nordocs magazine e-newsletter
- ½ page ad in each magazine / Issuu / PDF of Nordocs magazine
Quarterly journal / online pdf and Issuu Format of Nordocs magazine
The dimensions for Nordocs magazine hard copy ads can be found in the Visual Guide to Nordocs magazine Advertising.
The contract rates below are for four issues each "calendar" year which commences in December with the Summer edition. Part year rates can be negotiated.
- Full-page $1600 (Contract $5580)
- Half-page landscape $980 (Contract $3420)
- One third landscape or portrait $675 (Contract $2340)
- Half-page 2 column $675 (Contract $2340)
- Half page single column $520 (Contract $1800)
Note: The back and inside back cover comes with a 25% loading.
Smaller ads featuring name and type of business, logo, photo if required, and address/contact details - From $100.00
Web Only Advertising
$500 for left upper column advertising (all pages) for 3 months and the appearance in 6 newsletters.
$260 for advertorial on the website and the appearance in 3 newsletters.
Additional Art Work
Our fees above cover the initial advertisement setup. Advertisers requiring subsequent changes or additional art work will be charged $80 per hour.
For many years the journal Nordocs magazine forerunner, GPSpeak, flourished as the voice of the Northern Rivers General Practice Network before being placed on hold when many of the assets of the Network were transferred to the newly established North Coast (NSW) Medicare Local.
After popular support from our GP members, we re-launched GPSpeak in December 2013 to provide a valuable hub for sharing information, accessing professional resources, linking GPs with hospitals, specialists and other services, and educational and training coordinators.
In January 2020 the Northern Rivers General Practice Network changed its constitution to represent all doctors - GPs, specialists and doctors in training - in the larger footprint of Tweed Heads to Grafton. In September 2020, GPSpeak magazine was renamed Nordocs reflecting this change in focus.
Nordocs magazine is online without restriction and is supported by a subscriber-only regular e-newsletter updating our members on issues of importance and interest to them.
Both methods of delivery offer advertisers value for money by bringing their messages to a specific and relevant readership.
- Clinical Editor, Dr David Guest
- Editor, Robin Osborne
- Clinical Editor: Dr Andrew Binns
- Web manager, layout & graphics: Angela Bettess
Contact and further information