NorDocs magazine – your best way of reaching Northern Rivers doctors (2023)
NorDocs magazine is the magazine, online journal and e-newsletter of the Northern Rivers Medical Network.
NorDocs magazine is the best way for any company or organisation offering services or products to local medical practitioners to make contact directly with the key clinicians and their practices.
The journal has considerable interest to doctors and other healthcare providers throughout the North Coast of NSW, from Port Macquarie to the Tweed, and to the lower Gold Coast.
Being focused on our area, our articles and advertising are well read and able to produce real results for those businesses targeting this influential market.
Who should advertise in NorDocs magazine?
Any organisation, company or individual offering services or products used by GPs and specialists, and their practices stands to benefit from making direct contact with our readership.
These will include –
- Referral services such as medical specialists, diagnostics, private hospitals and allied health professionals, both in the Northern Rivers as well as within the region’s referral footprint, such as the Gold Coast, Brisbane and Sydney
- Manufacturers and distributors of pharmaceuticals and other therapeutics, including rehabilitation equipment
- Retailers of consumer goods such as motor vehicles, investment real estate, travel bookings
- Taxation and investment advisers
- Operators of accommodation facilities such as B & Bs that would appeal to visiting locum and other clinical staff.
The cost of advertising in NorDocs magazine
The dimensions for NorDocs magazine hard copy ads can be found in the Visual Guide to NorDocs magazine Advertising.
Contract rates for the 2023 Annual edition
- Full page $1,100
- Half page $630
- One third landscape $420
- Half-page 2 column $400
- Quarter page $330
- Half page single column $220
- Classified $110
Note: The back and inside back cover comes with a 25% loading.
Smaller ads featuring name and type of business, logo, photo if required, and address/contact details - From $200
Additional Art Work
Our fees above cover the initial advertisement setup. Advertisers requiring subsequent changes or additional art work will be charged $90 per hour.
For many years the Nordocs magazine forerunner, GPSpeak, flourished as the voice of the Northern Rivers General Practice Network before being placed on hold when many of the assets of the Network were transferred to the newly established North Coast (NSW) Medicare Local.
After popular support from our GP members, we re-launched GPSpeak in December 2013 to provide a valuable hub for sharing information, accessing professional resources, linking GPs with hospitals, specialists and other services, and educational and training coordinators.
In January 2020 the Northern Rivers General Practice Network changed its constitution to represent all doctors - GPs, specialists and doctors in training - in the larger footprint of Tweed Heads to Grafton. In September 2020, GPSpeak magazine was renamed Nordocs reflecting this change in focus.
Nordocs magazine is available online without restriction and is supported by a subscriber-only regular e-newsletter updating our members on issues of importance and interest to them. The magazine is also published in pdf (archive) and issuu format.
All these methods of delivery offer advertisers value for money by bringing their message to a specific and relevant readership.
- Clinical Editor, Dr David Guest
- Editor, Robin Osborne
- Clinical Editors: Dr Andrew Binns, Dr Oliver Bennett
- Web manager, layout & graphics: Angela Bettess
Contact and further information
For further information and sending copy, email